The following are examples of approved CE activities:
- Attendance at cash/treasury management, corporate finance or accounting-related workshops, seminars, courses, conferences and live teleconferenes/cyberconferences/webinars (These educational programs do not need to be sponsored/produced by AFP.)
- Cash/treasury management, corporate finance or accounting-related college or university courses
- Serving as a lecturer or speaker on cash/treasury management, corporate finance or accounting-related workshops, seminars and university/college courses
- Publication of authored articles on cash/treasury management or corporate finance-related topicc areas (no restricted to AFP publications)
- Volunteering on AFP or regional AFP/TMA or other finance-related organization committees.
- Accepted thesis or dissertation in a cash/treasury management or corporate finance-related topic area
- Completion of an independent/self-study course (with a method of evaluation or certificate of completion) in cash/treasury management or finance-related topic areas.
- Successful completion of another financial certification or licensure examination
- Succussful completion of quizzes on associated articles in AFP Exchange, AFP e-newsletters or select archived AFP webinars
- Individual membership in a national, international, or regional treasury, corporate finance or accounting-related association
For a complete list of acceptable program types and any category limits, please refer to AFP's Recertification Reporting Guidelines.
Activities Not Eligible for CE Credit
- Organizational products and/or sales-specific, marketing or business development presentations
- Fundamental, introductory or exam-prep courses in corporate finance or cash/treasury management
- Personal career development topics not specific to finance or cash/treasury management
- Non-finance related computer software application courses such as PowerPoint and Word
- CTP Exam preparation
- CTP Certification
AFP Industry Calendar
AFP’s Events Calendar lists upcoming programs produced by AFP, some of which are indicated as approved for CTP/CCM credits. All non-AFP programs posted on the calendar were submitted to AFP for review and have been approved by AFP for CTP/CCM credits.
NOTE: Programs produced by other program providers do not need to be pre-approved by AFP to qualify for credits. They must, however, meet the topic/content requirements outlined in the Recertification Reporting Guidelines.
AFP Industry Calendar