Benefits of Certification
The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) designation sets the global standard in the finance profession and is a symbol of excellence.
Why should you earn the CTP?
- Higher salaries. Earn up to 16% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases job security. Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions.
- Better career flexibility. Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves marketability. Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market.
- Boosts relevancy. Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements.
The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the finance profession and is recognized as the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide. Sponsored by the Association for Financial Professionals® (AFP), the CTP® credential signifies that you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management. In today’s environment, companies are looking for proven and ethical professionals. They are looking for CTPs.
Plus, after earning the CTP, you are committed to keeping your knowledge current by meeting continuing education requirements. CTPs remain relevant throughout their career.
Whether you’re looking to safeguard your career or seeking a promotion, earning the CTP certification can open a variety of doors. The 2013 AFP Compensation Survey shows that CTPs earn more than their non-certified peers:
According to the research, financial professionals who do not have an advanced degree improve their salary potential by earning professional certifications such as the CTP. The Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the finance profession and is a symbol of excellence.